Family History Charts

I found these charts through a fun site called Brickyard Buffalo, an online site with some amazing cute deals. Subscribe to them if you are into that sort of thing because I have found some great gifts through them.

^^^ couples chart for my parents.
Anyways, this chart was a gift for my sweet Mama for mother's day. They can be found through a site called i chart you. The process is simple if you know your geneology or pedigree charts so I would suggest getting those sorted out first haha. ;) 

Here are the steps:
  1. Figure out your family line back 5 generations.
  2. Go on the site and pick the chart, size, and colors you want. You will notice there are 2 types of charts, one for an individual or one for a couple. (I have both pictured.)
  3. Purchase the chart. Once you purchase it there is no rush to fill in your information.
  4. Fill out your chart.
  5. Once that is all good to go you submit it and they will email you back a link for you to print it off.
  6. Print it off.
  7. Frame it if you wish.
Super simple hey?

I loved my Mom's so much that I printed one for Remi too. Not only are they cute but they are great to search and learn about! I don't know about you, but I didn't know my parent's or Jason's lineage 5 generations back, let alone my own! It was really neat and I even found some sweet family names I might use someday for our future offspring by going through this process. HA! :P Worth it.


^^^ remi's individual chart.
^^^ what they look like framed.

Comments

  1. I have one for Everett's room too and thought the exact same thing about future names!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because it has our common ancestors on it!! I love that Dave and I (and you!) are related!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa totally forgot about that!! You really are family then!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Can't wait for your next girl Fauntela <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Mela, I love you. I will add Fauntela to my list.

      Delete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.